This page provides materials and reports from the NC State Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office. It also includes International Ombuds Association (IOA) materials.
NC State Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office Reports
- Annual Report 2016 – Faculty Ombuds Office
- Annual Report 2017 – Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office
- Annual Report 2018 – Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office
- Annual Report 2019 – Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office
- Annual Report 2020 – Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office
International Ombuds Association Materials
IOA Code and Standards
IOA Conference Presentations
- IOA 2016 – Open Ombuds Office
- IOA 2017 – Open Ombuds Office 2.0
- IOA 2018 – Mediation Theory into Ombuds Practice
- IOA 2019 – Ombuds as Negotiation Coach
- IOA 2021 – The Usual Suspects: Conflict Resolution Concepts, Ideas and Tools You Routinely Share with Visitors
Check out this short video (2 minutes) from the International Ombudsman Association explaining the role of today’s ombuds.
Contacting the NC State Faculty & Staff Ombuds Office or the Faculty & Staff Ombuds is not notice to NC State of any issue, complaint, grievance or claim.